Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dicks

This dick head I work with always wears a Santa hat the week of XMAS. Hes a good Christian. The biggest asshole I know is a Christian. Ironic. You dont say chicken ass, LEGO wiener. Its a Free Chihuahua. I want Genes nuts. Free nuts. "Are you on the LARGE side and lonely?" Haha. Large side. Can I get a large side of mashed potatoes with that bucket of genetically engineered chicken breast? This auto save function is pretty sweet. Im constantly getting distracted and forgetting about doing shit like this. Ive lost so many brilliant ideas due to the lack of auto save functionality. Thank you Google. If you take the second G and the E out of Google and slide the l over...... GOD. Weird. This a sign. Annunaki have gotten to us through the internet. Those little buggers. Theyre on their way back here and it aint gonna be pretty. Planet X is on a direct collision course with planet Earth. I bet that it will collide with us on 12 22 2012. Its all over. Start partying and fucking all holes. Ill just be at work. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment