Thursday, December 11, 2008

nope

Waking up with a Charlie horse in your leg is pretty much the lamest shit ever. Note to self: Dont sleep on couch anymore. Someone thinks Im a hottie. So stoked on that. I suggested to chick that I know that she should make an apple pie that looked like a vagina. Well, she was making some titty cookies. It seemed like the obvious next step. She was like "Hey Chai guy check out these sweet titty cookies I made." hahaha. Chai guy. God. Do you like The Melvins? Good stuff. Heavy. Hmmmm. Hey Carl way to force yourself upon another young punk, that has "no respect for his elders." Damn punks. One day that kid will downsize you. Its a Dog Eat Dog world out there boy. Put up the XMAS tree the other day. Its nice. Looks like a postcard. Bug likes to just look at it cause "its so pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment