Friday, December 12, 2008
If your name is Cunt , come in for a free rose.
hahaha. Friendships are weird. They're all different in some way. What happened to all those people that you were so tight with 10 years ago? You had a common interest. Peoples interests change. You'd like to think that some of those relationships had a lil more meaning than "we love getting stoned together." Or, "Lets go to the bar and get shit housed." Kinda bums me out. My Brother and my room mate said I used to be cool and fun to hang out with. Haha. Ok. Thanks guys. I pay my bills on time(for the most part). I never miss work. 4 times in 6 years? 2 Food poisonings, one snowed in and one .... hmmm. Make that 3 times. Damn, those fuckers should give me an award. I actually walked to work once in the snow, uphill both ways. I know that sounds like a load of shit, but its true. What do you call it when the Meat dept. staff is having a meeting? A Meating. I came up with that one all by myself. Kinda proud. I work with a bunch of old perverted men. Present company included of course. Im excluded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment